Service | Ergonomics
Ergonomic analysis and design are part of the product development process from the very first.
Their requirements are considered in all disciplines and continuously controlled. Due to the demand for intuitive operable and self-explaining products ergonomics are in close interaction with the design of a product. There is no difference concerning a tin opener or complex control and display panels – just always when humans meet products.
- operation process analysis (Man Machine Interaction)
- user-centered control element and menu design
- designing characteristic tactile feedback
- consideration of human measurements and proportions (anthropometry)
- usability testing including statistical analysis